Micro-Needling with Dermapen
1st treatment £150
6 Treatments £750
Treatment that targets problems such as:
- Acne scars
- Surgical & burn scars
- Stretch marks
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Uneven skin texture
- Safe for all skin types
- Effective anti-ageing treatment
- More advanced than derma roller
- Proven treatment for acne scars
- Minimal downtime
- Alternative to laser treatment
- Suitable for delicate areas like under the eyes
A pain free treatment, perfect to tighten- plumping the skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, reduce pigmentation, cologen production, scars, stretch marks removal, with an end appearance of a face lift.
Your skin normally assumes that scars, stretch marks and wrinkles are repaired, but with micro needling treatments, the skin is tricked into repairing itself and to produce more collagen and elastin. The process of micro needling skin remodelling can go on for months after each Dermapen treatment.
About the treatment:
The basic premise behind “micro needling” is to stimulate the production of new collagen by needling the skin.
Taking advantage of the skin’s ability to heal itself, micro needling causes micro-injuries to the epidermis, which signals the body to produce collagen to remodel the damaged area, which in effect rejuvenates the skin making your skin look younger and fresher.
Before & After
Post-Procedure Care:It is possible to have dryness, scaling, redness, or swelling after treatment, and the condition may last for a few days or longer.
- When the procedure is used to treat acne scars, it is recommended that patients clean their face with a gentle cleanser every night. This should be repeated in the morning and products such as makeup and lotions can be used regularly.
- Wound infections may occur, but they are very rare.
- Skin rejuvenation will be visible as soon as two weeks after the procedure or as much as 6-8 months after.